Old June 14th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.fan.notb
Maxwell[_2_]

Default "Pentagon Wants Kill Switch for Planes"

In article pan.2008.06.14.11.03.44.685883
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flon k.mockery.demon.flonk
..meow.killer.snot-monsters.from.outer.space, Synthetic Networked
Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork says...

Hail Eris! On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:27:05 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
laughing at the antics of Maxwell, when they suddenly burst out in tears:
Mxsmanic says...
Robert M. Gary writes:

Jesus Christ. Its not bad enough that we have F-16's chasing us around
for fun. Now they're going to shutdown our engines as we fly the
family to grandma's house. Is it time for a revolution yet?

All you have to do is vote.

The last American whose 'vote' really counted was Lee Harvey Oswald

Well, if you believe the official story, anyway.

A rose by any other name...

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"