Old November 30th 15, 05:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Bumper yaw string

Hi Curt,

I'm just doing my best to make a living. I need to pay my shipping
assistant. Very small orders take just about as much time to process as
large orders. Some days we ship a lot of small orders. We'd lose money if
we didn't charge the handling fee. Marking up all items would penalize
those who order multiple items. There is no perfect solution. I'm sorry
you weren't happy with the service.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

wrote in message

Yes you can and its highly recommended, both the string and dealing directly
with the Bumpmiester.

I made the mistake of buying my first MK IV from a certain Minnesotan
company that charged an additional 'handling fee'. A handling fee....for
putting a tuft of wool in an envelope.... Jesus wept.

CJ