Old May 26th 16, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Help me convince my wife..... :)

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 6:29:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
And if she is your crew when you start going to contests ... don't camp out at a cold windy site like Mifflin in May (where you freeze your butt off and the wind is blowing so hard that your tent is flapping all night) ... stay in a Hotel or B&B ... or she won't crew for you again. Ask me how I know. KK

All the wisdom of other's mistakes. Make me laugh.

I have a dream of traveling and working from an RV a few months a year. My wife and I have a beautiful, very secluded house. Taking the dogs along with us is the idea. We currently have 4 'furry kids' so until we pair down the pack, we won't be trying the RV lifestyle.

JP