Old February 26th 20, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default KML to IGC conversion?

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 3:21:55 PM UTC-5, Papa3 wrote:
I know there are a lot of threads regarding conversion of .IGC to .KML format, but does anyone know of a tool to go the opposite direction. Obviously, some of the header records etc would need to be "dummied", but I'm only really interested in being able to step through B Records using SeeYou or another igc viewer.

Thanks to both Jonathon and Martin. Was short on googling time, so you guys did the work for me :-) Looks like GPSbabel fits the bill. Can't run it on my work computer but will try when I get home.