Old September 6th 03, 12:55 AM
BTIZ

no medical certification required to fly gliders in the "States".. you self
certify as "airworthy"

BT

"tango4" wrote in message
As long as a bloke can tell blue from green/brown thats fine with me. He

can
at least keep things the right way up in the sky!

Does this affliction really stop people from flying gliders in the

'States?

Ian

"Simon Waddell" wrote in message
For PPL maybe, not necessarily for gliding - I'm living proof as far as

UK
and Switzerland is concerned.

"Bert Willing" wrote in
message ...
Well, Daltionians have quite some problems to get a medical in many
countries, so you might stick to green/red as well :-)

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

"tango4" a écrit dans le message de
Piece of PocketPC based moving map display software. Trace of flight

shows
areas of lift and sink. My first instinct was to make trace green

when
in
the lift and red when in the sink. Not too clever when a whole bunch

of
you
are red/green colourblind!

So, any suggestions on this one? How about blue and yellow? Yellow

washes
out very easily on a sunlit PDA screen.

Ian