Old September 15th 04, 01:09 AM
Jay Masino

Default FS: several Piper parts (long)

I'm selling off some of my "stock" of spare parts that don't fit my
Cherokee. I inherited most of them from an airport "old timer" years ago,
and they've been sitting around ever since. I thought I'd give some of
the newsgroup people a chance to make an offer before I Ebay them. I'll be
investigating the worth of these items, so don't low ball "too" much.
Buyers will also be responsible for paying shipping cost. I'll except a
certified/bank check or PayPal (although I've never actually used my
PayPal account, so I don't know how to use it). Nothing will be shipped
until I have the money in my pocket.

One Cherokee rams horn yoke and shaft for the larger diameter
installations. If I don't get a reasonable price for this, I'll keep it
for possible upgrade of my Cherokee.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/yoke.JPG

The rear section of a dorsal fin. Appears to be brand new. No holes have
been drilled, except for the ones for the built-in captive nuts.
Probably fits Warriors, Archers, later Arrows, etc. The rear is marked
with part number 99619-02
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/rear_dorsal.JPG

Rear spinner backplate. I believe this is probably off of a Warrior 151.
It's marked with part number 587-330. It's also marked $119, but that's
probably a 15 year old price.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/..._backplate.JPG

Used wingtips for a hershey bar Cherokee. Removed from a 67 140 for Metco
upgrade. Will probably fit other Cherokee models, too.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/wingtips.JPG

Overhead vent "tube" with mounting tray, louvered vents and control cable.
Probably fits mid-70s Warriors.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/overhead_vent.JPG

Full carb heat shroud (top and bottom). I believe this is for a mid-70s
Warrior. The top is marked with part number 99568-003, Rev M. The
bottom is marked with part numbers 35302-3F and 35303-003, Rev D. Not
sure which part number is the correct one on the bottom.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/...at_shroud1.JPG
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/...at_shroud2.JPG

Mufflers that I believe came off my old buddy's 73 Cherokee 180. They
look like they have very little time on them. No visible cracks or
deterioration of the baffles.
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/mufflers1.JPG
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/mufflers2.JPG

--