Old March 2nd 04, 07:24 AM
Bill Padley

Default Jeppesen FliteMap- where do you put your laptop?

Hi all..

just upgraded my excellent Jepp flitestar IFR to flitemap (very good deal it
was too ! )

I bought a new laptop which prompted this , the very small Sony TR1MP...
Im very impressed with the software indeed, but one question to those who
have Flitemap..

where do you put your laptop , so you can use it? - is it actually usable in
flight, or do you really someone in the right hand seat to be using it?
Given that my laptop is small , the coaming would be the obvious, but even
that would restrict the view

Any answers appreciated..its a great bit of kit!

Bill Padley
London