Old January 4th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Attention Region 12 Pilots!

Hello All,

With the all the activity on RAS and the success of the Region 11 Yahoo group I thought it would be beneficial to create a specific Region 12 Yahoo group to foster communication in the region.

I would encourage all Region 12 pilots, club officers, and commercial operators to join, as well as any other pilots who are interested in the soaring activities in southern California.

I'm hopeful that it will contain information and dialog that covers all the fun we're having soaring in the area from the Mexican boarder north to Inyokern, and west to Santa Ynez.

There is a lot of really exciting soaring all over southern California, now there will be one place to share it all!

I look forward to the conversations that develop in the group!

Keep Soaring,
Michael Reid
Region 12 Governor