Old November 5th 10, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold[_2_]

Default PowerFLARM

Paul, your website says "The standard unit does not have Engine Noise
Level recording enabled. It can be enabled for $100."

I assume this means that if you bought a motorglider in the future, you
would not need to have the unit physically modified as the ENL hardware
is already there? Is there a software code that would enable the ENL?

On 11/5/2010 6:33 AM, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Bruce,

I'm not sure I understand your comment. Any discount structure has
points at which the discount changes. That is done to motivate
additional sales, and because it is less expensive to import and ship
batches of units than single units.

I didn't create the discount structure. I am just following the
recommended discounts proposed by FLARM.

There are many soaring clubs putting together some very nice orders. It
is exciting to see the PowerFLARM building the required "critical mass"
very quickly.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Bruce Hoult" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 5:49 pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I have finally added PowerFLARM to my web site. I have tried to make it a
valuable resource with new photos and dimensional drawings not found
elsewhere.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/flarm.htm

I'm taking a lot of orders for PowerFLARM units. Group Discounts are
shown
on the web site. Note that the discounts go down dramatically after 2010.

The discount structure is ... interesting.

For example, 80 units are cheaper than 79.