Old November 25th 04, 11:31 PM
Bob Noel

In article Fuspd.85361$V41.50473@attbi_s52,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

has American Express or Diners Club done the same to you?
(just curious)

We'll never know -- I threw BOTH of them out right after we opened, after
they tried to charge us 5% for each transaction. (The other cards -- Visa,
Mastercard & Discover -- charge us "only" 4% for the privilege of "working"
with them.)

um, does making a reservation at your place require a credit card?
My Visa card is really just a debit card (with a small daily limit). And
my employer's wonderful travel policy requires me to use the Diners Club
for business travel.

Here's another credit card mystery: Why the hell does ANYONE use any card
but Discover?

Because almost every place that I need to use a credit card won't take
Discover (self-serve pump at the airport, the aeroclub, etc).

--
Bob Noel