Old September 13th 04, 12:32 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Harlow says...
No, it is a desire to control an individual's choice as to who they can

marry. It's none of Bush's damn business who I, you or anybody else choose
to marry.

Then I suppose it's OK for someone to choose to marry young boys as NAMBLA
supports, or young girls ,or 2 women or 10 women or your favorite sheep
BAAAbara or a goat or your Sister etc. I wonder just who's business it is to
prevent those marriages or are all those marriages OK in your eyes ? Do you have
any boundaries? and if so why is it any of your damn business?

Chuck S