Old December 11th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default Ameriprise Commercial with glider?

wrote:
Jack wrote:
wrote:
Mitch wrote:
Does anyone have a good link to the Ameriprise commercial that features
a gal flying a glider? It pitches to the Baby Boomers and retirement.
(Only 8 more years at the ripe old age of 38 for me!) Cought my eye on
the boob tube tonight and I can't find a link anywhere.

Her name is Ruth Cook. It was filmed at Great Western Soaring School.
It is a DG505.

Is she an actress, or an faamasterpilot? What is oneofthose, anyway?

Jack

Hi soaring pilots! Ruth is an ordinary (?) commercial rated glider
pilot, originally from UK and a really nice person..

She is a CFIG now instructing at Hollister, California.