Old July 13th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
rstro

Default Sad sad story for the Tomcat fans (Caution, disturbing!)

I think it's sad that our own military cannor gaurantee that the parts would
remain at ARMAC-

are they scared Binny is going to sneak off with parts???

probably a Boing conspiracy to make sure that a better aircraft doesn't
replace the super bug(g)
wrote in message
ups.com...
This is from a Taihook Association web site:
http://tailhookdaily.typepad.com/tai...s-shredde.html

The comment to the one of the saddest videos I have seen says it all:
"Caution, disturbing video for fans of the Tomcat. Hide the Kids!
(Lex! No Popcorn!)".

What fear makes... But I believe the colorful Tomcat community still
remains in the memory of many of us - flyers, or just admirers like
me...

Best regards,
Jacek