Old November 21st 03, 04:58 AM
Brian Colwell

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
I recently posted an account of a B-26 mounted in a hanger used for

training
purposes. I called it a simulator. But as I think back I begin to realise

that
we never called it a simulator at that time. I think we called it "The

trainer
in the hanger". And it makes sense since we called the Link Trainer a

trainer,
not a simulator. I think the term simulater is a far more modern term that

was
not generally used in 1943. This is an addendum to that original post.

Regards,

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

*Link Trainer* Now that brings back memories !!!!

BMC