Old January 22nd 18, 12:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Treasure Coast Soaring

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 12:06:10 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Bob, it was great to meet you yesterday! Thanks for visiting us at Black Forest Soaring Society. Come back soon!

Mark Palmer

Thank you very much, I certainly enjoyed my tip to Colorado and the kind welcome from the folks at the BFSS. You certainly have a nice location and equipment. If you are ever down in Florida please stop in and be our guest at the Treasure Coast Soaring Club. Thanks Again, Bob