Old February 27th 18, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stanislav Los

Default Condor2, inbound on final glide!

Converting v1 landscapes to v2 is not an easy... it needs to be rebult from scratch for the most part.
I was able to salvage old textures, which is good because it was one of the difficult tasks in V1, but in V2 all the tasks are difficult due to increased details plus some optional tasks like adding water etc. Overall, after spending a week, very tedious process, but it’s promising - our local ridge at Blairstown NJ looks really great even partially done.