Old April 9th 21, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Do Purist Exhibit Higher Testosterone Levels ?

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 4:01:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
One of the many questions that most of us purist ask examines the phycological and psychical differences in individuals that fly Motorgliders vs purist. I do think that the motorglider fliers should certainly be considered for a much different score system compared to the true real purist. So, would testosterone levels or lack of those levels have a contribution to the number of motorglider sailplane pilots.

A good question, and the timing is good, too. I know the discussion will go on and on with same points (and denials) being brought up again and again.... but watch (full) and pay attention what the guy says at 26:36 in this newly posted video:

https://youtu.be/hYXeMpQB2l0