Old May 29th 04, 05:39 PM
Badwater Bill

Wow! It takes a mighty small man to care enough to make such a big
noise.

You ought to know Moon Man. Only the **** ant Cessna 150 drivers like
you are the depth that attends the PJY "attempted" fly-in nowadays.

What do we see on the ramp...ahh, a Cessna 172, you might be able to
fly that, but certainly not the Stinson or the Twin Commanche. What a
massive fly in...what a massive attendance.

Gee, I realy feel like I missed something since I missed connecting
with you there and gleening your wisdom. We could have had a
conversation about the approach speed of a 150 or a standard rate turn
maybe...nah, you wouldn't know what a standard rate turn is.

Flunk out of grad school again Moon Man? Go back over to that History
department where you belong and leave science and flying to the real
men.

BWB