Old May 30th 04, 04:18 PM
Badwater Bill

On Sun, 30 May 2004 04:45:34 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

If you are interested, do some searches on PJY about three years ago
in June and you can read the posts.

You know, Bill, we (pilots and aviation enthusiasts) are waaaaay too small
of a group to be in-fighting like this.

General aviation is under assault every day, politically, socially, and
economically. Forces beyond our control are angling to restrict and remove
little planes at every opportunity. In a generation or two, there may not
BE any G.A. in this country -- yet we can't put together a little fly-in
without bickering amongst ourselves?

You have much to offer here, and with all of your experience you shouldn't
be surprised that you have little left to learn. Hell, at your stage of the
game you should be *giving*, not getting. The rest of us should be sitting
at your feet, listening in bound rapture to your wisdom and experience-- not
getting the **** kicked out of us for wanting to have a good time.

With 5000 hours, it's unrealistic for you to expect to learn much of
anything here. But you sure could be teaching us.

Just my $.02... I wish I had made it to PJY, and personally pushed my
safety envelope in an attempt to fly there amongst the storms.

Hope to see you July 25th...

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

BWB