Old April 24th 05, 10:33 PM
Morgans

"Rob Turk" wrote

With all due respect for Jim, who has lots of valuable experience and

great
products to offer, why is r.a.h. being used as a tech support centre for

RST
Engineering? Some of the questions may be of interest to other builders,

but
many of these "Jim Weir: help my hat's on fire" messages should not be

here.

Rob, with all or the other off topic stuff around here, I don't see why you
would object to seeing questions, answers and discussions that are actually
on topic, as to the workings of electronics, used for airplanes.

I don't understand 90% of what is being said about the electronics, but I
still enjoy reading about it. If *you* do not, set up some filters to get
rid of the RST, or Weir, or whatever subjects, of just mark the topics read
when you come across them.

My vote is to leave the questions here.
--
Jim in NC