Old June 13th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Warning-Real Homebuilder Item For Sale!!!

[posted and mailed]

Rip wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4647303457

You should probably confine your posts to rec.aviation.marketplace or risk
suspension of your account with eBay. According to eBay
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html) they state:

"UseNet Policy

eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to advertise
eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates the Usenet board
policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may among other remedies)
remove the listing, issue a warning, temporarily suspend or indefinitely
suspend the offender's eBay account.

We have no tolerance for UseNet abuse and will take action as appropriate.
Please note that we can only take action in cases where it is clear that an
eBay member has posted to the Usenet inappropriately."