Old July 10th 04, 08:44 PM
Tom Allensworth

Default AVSIM Introduces New List Server

For those of you who have been around a while, you will remember the days
when AVSIM ran an email list server system. Back in those days, this was a
system based upon the "MAJORDOMO" list server software. It was buggy and not
too secure. AVSIM is pleased to announce that as of today, we have brought a
new list server system online, and are running it as a community wide
support system. Now you can get sim related news and specialty topics sent
directly to your email in-box. The new and more powerful system allows for
much greater control than the previous system we ran, and we welcome groups
who would like to have a email list system run on the AVSIM List Server
System. To view the available current lists, and to subscribe to them,
please enter our List Server Main Page. If you would like to set up a list
for your organization, please join the MY_LIST server and post your request
there. We hope you enjoy this new service from AVSIM! You can do so he

Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/