Old October 16th 03, 04:51 AM
Rostyslaw J. Lewyckyj

Bill Silvey wrote:

"Michael Petukhov" wrote in message
om

snip

Komrad Mikey, why do you continue on with this outrageous stupidity?

I know your burning hatred for everyone not Russian or who doesn't adhere to
the Soviet point of view clouds your vision quite a bit, but I *do* find it
amazing that you can't accept scientific facts - that the United States sent
not one but three men to the moon, all of whom returned successfully,
several times. That your nation failed to do so has to be the only reason
for this continued petulence on your part.

If I were you I'd seek psychological help, but not in your own nation, good
lord no! Please, seek *reliable* mental health care somewhere in the west.

Please, Mr. Silvey.
Why would you want to invite Mr. Petukhov out of Russia.
They have especially well developed psychiatric facilities in Russia,
left over from the soviet system.
--
Rostyk