Old March 20th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wanted: 2-33 left wing

Eric Greenwell wrote:
I'm helping a friend locate a replacement wing for a Schweizer 2-33.
Left with mild hail damage would be perfect but will consider left,
right, varous conditions. Reply to me: wby0nder'at'aol.com

"I busted the left wing and I need to replace it. I'd prefer to replace
it with another left wing, but in a pinch, I'll try to make do with two
right wings."

Let's hope this is just an unfortunate miscommunication rather than a
serious plan. :-)

Perhaps he needs parts that are on either wing?

There you go again, Mr. Greenwell, with your "facts" and your "logic"
and your "reason", perversions I refuse to submit to since to do so
would be to turn this wondrous and magical universe into a drab and
desert realm. Good day to you.

Johan Larson