Old August 1st 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default Rec.Aviation OSH report

In a previous article, "Andrew Sarangan" said:
I did not make OSH this year. Last year LSA and VLJ were high on the
list as well as inexpensive EFIS products. If one were to summarize
this year's OSH, what would you say?

Where I was: LSA (esp Cessna), VLJ, F-22, XM-WX, Sean D. Tucker, heat and
lots and lots of walking.

The kit manufacturers were hard to find.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
I assume HR did send out the ad I wanted, not "apply for a cool job if