Old January 20th 05, 04:33 PM
nobody

"...AXH but they are pricey..."

They have a waiting list and have all the work they can handle. We have two
repairs but that wasn't included in the price. One of the places in Mena
said they can do it for 5K with 10 hrs of repair included. Just don't know
the quality of their work. 5K isn't a deal if you have to do it again in
3-5 years.

Eddie

"Denny" wrote in message
oups.com...
$12K for a paint job on a Warrior??? It says to me that either you
have significant skin damage, etc., or that you are planning airbrush
artwork... Run of the mill paint job will be ~$6K by the time it's
done... A standard three color paint job on my twin is quoted under
$12k...

Denny