Old September 11th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RomeoMike

Default low Take Off - is this normal ?....... Please view Clip *

Well I'm not an expert on flying any kind of airliner, but it appears
that the pilot lifts off, then levels off to gain air speed, then does a
steep, turning pull-up...all presumably to entertain at an air show. If
this were standard take off procedure for an airliner, it would scare
the passengers to another airline, but it's not IMO dangerous.

Lufthansi wrote:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/riskyairways.html
I'm about to begin Flight-school, and I'm always curious about
Aviation-Clips. I have a serious question in regards to this "Take OFF"
seen in this video. Is this low Take Off approach on purpose or Pilot
Error, and would you consider this dangerous or just fun.