Old October 22nd 03, 07:45 AM
tango4

Ahhhh

Nothing to do with the cost of production so much as what the market will
stand? I see that the US military have a vested interest in the patents
having supplied funding for the development. What percentage will they get
from sales?

Could be interesting. The US government may prohibit the sale of this item
to outside countries under some 'export of technology' legislation.

Ian

Man, the soaring season is a long way off!

"Jim Hendrix" wrote in message
. ..
Ian,
Don't know about UV yet.
It is delicate and will require TLC.
It sticks on much like turbulator tape and gap seals.
Price will be geared to performance.
Jim

"tango4" wrote in message
How long will it last ( UV degredation, trailer rash etc )?

How's it fitted?

I sent a mail to the inventor of this system about a year ago and didn't
even get a response.

If you want to market the system you will have to spill the beans on

price
etc!

Ian