Old July 30th 19, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default FAA ADSB Performance Website Working??

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 11:31:19 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Scott had the right answer.Â* I just got a report for yesterday's flight.

On 7/30/2019 10:11 AM, Scott Williams wrote:
On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 8:58:33 PM UTC-5, Bob Gibbons wrote:
Has anyone gotten the FAA ADSB Performance website to work recently?
https://adsbperformance.faa.gov/PAPRRequest.aspx

It worked fine for me last year, but multiple attempts recently to
file a report results in a return to the original input screen when
you press "Submit Request" at the bottom of the page.

Bob

Hey Bob,
I've pulled several reports in the last few weeks, works fine,
Occasionally I forget to enter info in all the boxes, especially the 2nd emitter category, "not installed"
good luck,
Scott, STD Cirrus, standard category pure glider, ADS-B out

--
Dan, 5J

https://adsbperformance.faa.gov/paprrequest.aspx

I wonder if it's caps sensitive?