Old December 27th 18, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 7:08:29 AM UTC-8, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Picture have accumulated time to the right of them.
Picture 21 (last one) shows 140.5hrs total.

Charlie,

I included the time to make the fixture and remove & replace instrument panel, landing gear etc.

Last time I did this was 17 years ago. If I did this again it would probably take 100 to 120 Hrs.

I would roll on 3 coats of vinyl ester surfacer and only sand once. This would save lots of sanding.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com