Old October 19th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default SSA Board Meeting in Charlotte 10-20-12

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:22:40 PM UTC-6, CindyB wrote:
Perhaps folks have missed digging in to see what's on the Agenda for the Fall SSA Board of Directors Meeting. In case you need a direct link, SSA members can use

http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=4462854266 .

If you have an opinion on some of the business items, please contact your Regional Director to influence their representative duties.

Quickly! Sorry I didn't post this earlier, I leave to travel East soon.

If you are not a member, join! and Enjoy the web services, Soaring Magazine archive, Awards Programs, Group insurance program, and news updates on Governmental issues, among other fun things (member blogging enabled, picture archives, flight test performance articles).

Soar safely,

Cindy Brickner

Region 12 Director

As most are on the road or in the air, a very few reports and agenda items aren't on the page but were distributed to directors.

Frank Whiteley
Region 9 Director
(awaiting connecting flight)