Old March 31st 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Maggie Daley's Park

On Mar 30, 4:38 pm, Judah wrote:
wrote in news:1175134714.704761.152880
@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

Well, if all you Chicagoans would vote somebody HONEST into office for
a change.....

This country has been voting honest people into office for years. It doesn't
matter how you vote when the whole thing is rigged anyway!

Rigged by whom?
WE the people vote the clowns into office. The clowns then want to
stay there, and they do so by following the wishes of the voters. If
we vote single-issue politics, or to bring home the pork, and write
letters in support of these types of things, we will get what we
deserve.
If, on the other hand, the voters mature and vote for self-
sufficiency, freedom instead of dependence on government, and other
such goody-two-shoes sentiments, that is exactly what we will get.
Supposedly rigged elections, for which Chicago has been famous for
many years, only have an effect on marginal situations. There's no
way a party can rig an election against an overwhelming tide of angry
voters.