Old July 29th 13, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Terence Wilson[_2_]

Default GoPro camera editing and stiching of files.

On Saturday, July 27, 2013 7:56:25 AM UTC-7, joesimmers wrote:
I recently picked up a gopro3 camera before I

left on a soaring vacation to Minden.

I did not have time to make a mount but I have quite

a few clips of hand holding the camera for 30-60 seconds

at a time and I would like to stich these together so it

will play as one video instead of 20 or more individual videos.

What software should I use? The gopro software or is there

something better/easier?

Next question formats, the gopro saves video in 3 formats, .THM, .LRV, and .MP4.

The .MP4 is the only one that plays on my computer, should I just

delete the other 2 formats of videos or is there a specific

purpose for the .THM and .LRV formats?

Thanks for any advice,

Joe Simmers EZ

GoPro just released its own editing software. It's FREE.

http://gopro.com/software-app/cinefo...FeZxQgodeH4Azw