Old December 24th 03, 01:57 PM
Jimmy Galvin

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Robert Loer wrote:
Is it so very very hard to admit when one is mistaken?

Bruce wins this one.

Yeah, Jerry go ahead and belittle me now.

Is your name Jimmy???? I have not seen you contribute anything to this
thread, did I miss your posts somewhere???
I have no problem with Bruce, he believes what he believes and I believe

what I
believe. We just don't agree. I know Jon and how much planning goes into

each
of his trips. What do you know Robert other that what you read? It is easy

say what should have, could have been done after it is all over. Should I

have
said to Bruce that he did not know what he was talking about? NO, that was

strong but I still stand on the armchair quarterback part. At least Bruce

was
not saying the ridiculous things that were being said here by others like

he
refused to pay for fuel offered.
Once again Robert what is is that I am mistaken about?

Jerry

No, his name is Robert. Now Jerry try to follow this. I will explain it step
by step. Robert is spelled R, o, b, e, r, t. Jimmy is spelled J, i, m, m, y.
Please note that these two names are comprised of 11 letters total. One
having 6 letters, the other having 5, and none having been used in both
names. I am trying to explain this as logically and clearly as possible.
Oops, forgot, you are logically challenged. Well OK how about (sigh) I give
up.

It is admirable that you are sticking up for your friend but the fact is he
screwed up big time and had to depend on others to pull his chestnuts out of
the fire.
Jimmy