Old November 28th 04, 12:32 AM
Paul Dow

The guy who used to be the Northeast US distributor for Storm is in my
EAA chapter (1310). He says it was very difficult to deal with the
Italians. Difficult to get answers from them. They didn't even tell
him he was being replaced. He showed up at an airshow ready to work,
and he was introduced to his replacement.

SLO Flight wrote:
I'm looking for some current feedback on overall design and quality of
parts. I'm partial to a flying boat vs. float plane.

Kits I've been researching to this point a

SeaWind 3000 - Not building kits anymore but there projects for sale
SeaStar - No new news letters since 2002?
SeaStorm Z4 - No completed planes in the US.

I'm looking for an aircraft that can realistically be operated in
sal****er that is a true 4-place amphibious aircraft.