Old October 31st 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default Starduster One pros and cons

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:32:02 -0800, Ron Wanttaja
wrote:

Don't think he was referring to the photo background, but to the *web-page*
background. The crackled gray wallpaper. Makes it really hard to read the
text.

Go into the source code and delete the line that says,

body background="../images/gray_textured_paper_bg_2.gif"

...or go into whatever you used to create the page and delete the background
image.

Ron Wanttaja

AHH! The light come on! Alright, I will certainly keep that in mind
for the future. When I see a background that I like I save it for use
in the NEMES web pages. Of course just because I like it doesn't make
it the cats a** to everyone.

Thanks for pointing out my misunderstanding of Jim in NC's comment.

I enjoy doing the web for NEMES and greatly appreciate constructive
comments. I have updated the page with a different background, hope
this one is easier on Jim's eyes.

Errol Groff
EAA 60159