Old June 1st 16, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default SN-10 ......LTB

I fly with one of the "Entertainment Centers" and while the SN-10b was and is great instrument, technology has marched on. I certainly do not consider my LX9070 and "entertainment center". I can display current sectionals on it with the glider position overlaid, it also provides my Flarm and transponder traffic with alerts. I can program the pages and information i want displayed, and can even display ARHS in several ways including with a moving map. It can display if I can glide over higher terrain to a point beyond.. And it is big enough to read the information without reading glasses. My entertainment is beyond the canopy.

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 12:38:26 PM UTC-7, Gary Adams wrote:
I flew with KS last week at Mifflin. Really liked his SN-10 set up as opposed to what he called glider "Entertainment Center's"

Looking for one and associated gear.

Email me at

Thanks
Gary Adams