Old February 23rd 13, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Perlan

On 2/22/2013 9:03 PM, Ramy wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:34:09 PM UTC-8, Frank Whiteley

Greg Cole gave the Barnaby Lecture last year. Very interesting.
SSA pledged funding for the GPS logging.

Frank Whiteley

Did they try to get Red Bull sponsorship? Didn't we all recently
watch another high altitude record heavily sponsored by Red Bull?
Just imagine the publication it will bring to soaring...

I know Red Bull is considered a potential sponsor, but I don't know if
any contacts have been made.

email me)