Old September 9th 04, 08:16 AM
Dav1936531

From: (Denyav)

Nuclear tipped ICBMs are not very suitable weapons aganist terrorists, but

they are excellent weapons to deter countries that use terrorists as proxies.
The recipients of Putins televised message is without any doubt are Anglos who
use Al-Queda and other so called islamic terrorists as proxies to realize their
domestic and foreign policy goals.

Putins message is only a lightly disguised way of saying to US "Stop Al-Queda

terrorism inside Russia,or else".

If they are really serious,I am pretty sure that so called islamic terrorism

will take a vacation in Russia.

Putin doesn't seriously believe that the US is allied with Al-Qaeda in any way,
shape, or form.....does he? That is a paranoid delusion.

Maybe you didn't see the news of the 9-11 attacks. We are looking to kill Osama
bin Laden. Al-Qaeda and it affiliated groups are as much the enemies of the US
as they are the enemies of Russia. We have a common enemy and should cooperate
in its destruction.

I am appalled that our (the US) state department is apparently so far behind
the learning curve that it thinks negotiations with terrorists are some type of
acceptable solution.
Dave