Old September 9th 04, 04:16 PM
Denyav

But then Denyav is delusional.

This is the fellow that claims the Nazis gave the americans the
atomic bomb remember.

How Mr.Alvares learned how to "clean up some wires" at the virtually last
minute or how US uran production spiked in June 45?

Big lies dont last for forever Mr.Willshaw,75 years is enough for such lies.

BTW do you really think Putin and other russians are so dumb to threaten OBL
and other Kalashnikow toting terrorists with nuclear tipped ICBMs?

Intended recipient of his message is not Kalashnikow toting terrorists but
their owners.

As I said before I admire Great Game playing skills of Brits but it seems that
the russians are now saying "no Great Game anymore or else" basically.
Looks like they have learned how to stop Anglo agression from Mr.Philby