Old May 15th 20, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default DG303 elevator bolt retainer clip

On Thursday, 14 May 2020 18:01:13 UTC-6, wrote:
I’ve got the tool.
It does not appear the clip is in the correct position however, after the bolt is screwed in. It does not align with the groove in the bolt head nor Is it preventing It from backing out. The original post has a link to photos with my retainer clip’s position.

Jason, been 10 years since I had a 303 but I believe that spring clip should lift up and swivel to fit in the groove

Ron Gleason