Old March 28th 05, 03:16 PM
Dave

OK.... Jay, I will re-balance things here...

Friend & I took off in our 172 just at sunset (Easter evening ?), to
WATCH the sunset..(clear sky), flew around till dark so he could see
the lights of the city (his 1st time night flight)

Did a couple of landings (feeding my currency) and tucked it back in
the hangar..

He said the landing, among all the strobes, VASI's and all the other
lights (greased a 10 knt Xwind) was about a "10" on his "cool things
to do" meter...

As many time as I have exercised this "privilege" , I never tire of
the ground falling away under me ...

Dave

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 05:28:56 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Why bother relating your story to Easter if the day means nothing to you ?
Wait, I see, if you emphasize how you're going flying on Easter, then you
can throw darts at KPDC's FBO for having the gall to be closed.

Ah, yes. Once again we are reminded that there are those amongst us who
will find the worst in the best, no matter what.

Between the two fatal accidents here today, and your post, I don't know
which is more depressing.