Old March 28th 05, 09:11 PM
Jim Burns

I "think" there are plenty of suites yet "un-aviation themed" that maybe a
suite for each GA manufacturer could be created?! (ducking)
Jim

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Jay Honeck" wrote)
Cool! We've talked about doing a "Rockwell-Collins Suite", both

because
they are so close by to us and because of their amazing history of
aviation innovation. I'm sure we could snag a ton of memorabilia for

the
suite without lifting a finger.

I know I'm currently banned from the suggestion box, but...is there a GA
Suite in the works? Kind of a catch all? I think that would be cool :-)

BTW, how many rooms are left to upgrade?

Which Suite is the "wow" favorite these days?

Montblack