Old February 28th 16, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cambridge Aero AU-20 Repeater to a good home...

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 12:35:23 PM UTC-8, Giaco wrote:
As i was started to pull apart the rat's nest of wires that is the instrument console on my newly purchased ship, I found that at one point there was a Cambridge CVS-50 or 60 installed, and audio unit (AU-20) was left in the console, unplugged.

I have no use for it, free to a good home who is willing to pay shipping.
Chris

Hi Chris. I'm interested in the Cambridge. Where will I be paying the shipping from? Thanks.
Chuck Coyne