Old July 21st 20, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default glass tube fuses

Andrzej Kobus wrote on 7/21/2020 7:24 AM:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 8:22:46 AM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
Does anybody know the correct nomenclature for the small size glass tube fuses that the manufacturers put in the panels of the newer gliders? I need to order a couple of 2A spare fuses and I am not sure what they call that physical size.
ROY

Schleicher uses 5x20. Also it is important if they are slow blow or fast blow. Make sure you read the fine print.

I know them as "DIN" fuses, but the package the 5 x 20 fuses came in says they are
"GMA type".