Old December 3rd 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BarneyFife

Default A USMC sniper was real good at his job

A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"