Old April 3rd 10, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bastoune

Default In search of Pegasus Rudder Pedals

On Apr 2, 9:55*pm, AJM wrote:
Before we order a new set for a Pegasus that hasn't been flown in a
number of years, does anyone happen to have a set of the reinforced
Pegasus Rudder pedals necessary to comply with AD 2005-08-12?
Specifically, they are parts $Y185A (left) and $Y196A (right).

If you might be interested in selling, please email me at
, but use my actual first and last names instead
(andy.maag).

Thanks,

Andy Maag
Austin, TX

Andy,

I do not have pedals to offer but I just went through ordering a set
of new pedals and hardware from Centrair. Centrair appears to have
pretty much everything in stock and was very helpful. I have their
Technical Note regarding the pedal replacement procedure. Feel free to
email me if you want it or need other related info. I'll be glad to
help.

Bastoune
vne135 at gmail dot com