Old June 10th 04, 03:54 PM
zatatime

On 10 Jun 2004 05:34:03 -0700, (Captain
Wubba) wrote:

Any ideas, opinions or suggestions?

Thanks,

Cap

No facts, just opinions.

Anyone who will ramp check you will only see a valid medical and leave
you alone. The government only works from 8 - 4:30, Monday - Friday.
This leaves alot of time to fly if you are really worried.

If you have not received a letter from the FAA, you have not received
any indication you can't fly. The AME does not have the authority to
ground you, he just makes recommendations to OKC.

All of this is hearsay, but I think you get the point that I think you
should still be able to fly. If I were in your shoes these are some
of the things I would use if they ever gave me a hard time.

There is an AME who frequents the group. He's stated what the DE
said. Maybe he'll chime in with some facts.

Good Luck.