Old May 19th 05, 06:18 AM
Antoņio

NS wrote:

I would be grateful for your views

Regards

Nigel
Maidenhead, Berkshire UK

Nigel,

OK....I have to make a pitch for the "Great Northwest" part of the country:

Beautiful snow-capped montains, scenery, islands, the Pugent Sound,
clean air, the only legal place to land on the beach at the Pacific
Ocean (Copalis), Mt. St. Helen's volcano (active every day), right next
to Canada (Vancouver and Victoria are wonderful cities), lots of
touristy stuff to do in Seattle, and finally...a really good-humored guy
who can rent planes at cheap prices (club member) who is intelligent,
urbane, witty, handsome, knows all the girls, etc. (Call me and I'll see
if he is free to come along.)

Antonio