Old August 14th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,sci.crypt
Yosri al Jabr

Default Are you thorough, I mean, exerting to individual ratios?

-state
driver's licenses, and all individual state driver's license fingerprints
available via the FBI's NCIC.

Once most people are fingerprinted, a cheap (say $50) fingerprint scanner that
attaches a timestamp and government digital signature will be sold for allowing
Internet access to "adult" locations---chat rooms, USENET, WWW sites---and it
will be mandatory. The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court said as soon
as the "Internet driver's license" is technically feasible, CDA becomes legal.

"Such technology requires Internet users to enter information about
themselves--perhaps an adult identification number or a credit card
number--before they can access certain areas of cyberspace, 929 F. Supp.
824, 845 (ED Pa. 1996), much like a bouncer checks a person's driver's
license before admitting him to a nightclub."

* "Project L.U.C.I.D.", by Texe Marrs, 1996, ISBN 1-884302-02-5
*
* News reports indicate that, like California, practically all of the 50
* states are in the process of installing news systems for drivers licenses,
* often incorporating biometric measurements such as digitization of finger-
* prints. That these systems are linked together gives us an indication of
* the powerful grip our hidden controllers have on this nation.
*
* All federal agencies are being